CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management
Security Management Skills
The Certificate IV in Security Management is for security supervisors and security business managers who may engage in sub-contracting arrangements for personnel and clients. Security supervisors lead teams to coordinate and implement a range of security operations and functions such as control room, monitoring centre, electronic security and guarding. Security managers coordinate security manpower and services to clients while operating under complex regulatory and contracting arrangements.
Becoming a Security Manager
- Excellent understanding of the security industry
- Strong leaders
- Problem solvers
- Business minded
- Building client relationships
Pathway for roles of:
- Security Operations Supervisor
- Event Security Supervisor
- Security Business Manager
- Control Room Manager
- Monitoring Centre Manager
- Technical Security Manager
- Security Contract Manager
Learn new skills in
- Assessing and advising on client security needs
- Supervising security operations
- Facilitating security briefings and debriefings
- Coordinating security business resources
- Implementing contracting arrangements
There are no pre-requisite entry requirements for this qualification, however, the security industry is subject to security licensing via the relevant regulatory authorities.
It is recommended that participants hold one or more of the following:
- Security Agents licence within jurisdiction of operation
- CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
- CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations
- CPP31418 Certificate III in Close Protection Operations
This course is comprised of 12 units of competency which are delivered using a combination of:
- Contact days
- Online Knowledge Questions
- Project based Assessment Tasks
Attendance requirements include 10-days of in-class training, followed by progress sessions that will be scheduled as required.
Participants are required to complete the online Knowledge Assessments prior to commencement of in-class training.
List of units can be viewed by downloading the PDF brochure.
Get started today!
The Certificate IV in Security Management qualification is available for immediate commencement.
Enrol today and gain a head start before the next workshop!
Download the PDF: pdf CPP40719 Cert IV in Security Management (1.07 MB)
2016 WINNER!!! FOR OUTSTANDING TRAINING INITIATIVE
2 Time National ASIAL Award Winner for Training Excellence
Student Visa Holders: Tactical Training (Australia) Pty Ltd is not a CRICOS Registered Training Organisation and cannot enrol people who are visiting Australia on a Student Visa. Refer to Terms & Conditions for more information.